Name: Angels & Demons (2009)
Imdb page: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0808151/
Rotten Tomatoes page: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1189217-angels_and_demons/
Important things i’ve learned while watching this:
01. Tom Hanks is smarter than the pope.
02. Ewan McGregor is actually Emperor Palpatine and wants to gain control over vaticane using plots and schemes.
03. You can fly up a chopper above clouds in less than 2 minutes. Wearing devastatin antimateria on it. Then jump from it and survive antimateria explosion. Then hit the stone roofs of the Vaticane. And Then just stand up, and walk like nothing happened.
04. All churches in Rome are always under renovation.
05. All the statues in Rome point to something.
06. Hot female physicists are required to study Vatican lore to obtain their degree.
07. Priests trained as helicopter pilots are handy to have around.
08. It is quite easy to pass messages and summons back and forth to cardinals in Conclave.
09. It is easy to get around Rome if you’re really in a hurry.
10. No matter how much you and your hot Italian physicist do in a day, you’ll still come out looking smashing. At least she will.
11. Vatican police are not allowed to use lights or sirens when speeding dangerously through thte streets of Rome.
12. Suicide by a catholic priest is always admirable and the best way to end a party.
13. That Vatican Swiss Guard Special Ops are formed by a team of bad-looking bodybuilders.
14. The statue of St. Theresa and the angel depicted her having a really good time.
15. Distinguished Harvard professors of religious iconology and history have trouble with basic Latin and Italian.
16. Its okay to murder and slaughter a dozen police officers, but you absolutely cannot kill Tom Hanks although he has seen your face and is far more likely to foil your plots.
17. You are never to old to wear a Mickey Mouse watch.
18. In the Vatican on important days like the day of pope election, the sun may decide to stay up late till 8 pm.
19. Sciense and Relligion must live together!