Name: Next (2007)
Important things i’ve learned while watching this:
01. The film makers of Next thought Jessica Biel and Nicholas Cage make a good couple.
02. Putting a lizard in a boys hand makes a woman just melt.
03. Nicholas Cage has once again proven that he needs to choose his scripts more wisely.
04. Getting punched in the face is the best option to pick up a chick.
05. Jessica Biel is easy.
06. CGI sucks.
07. Folsom Prison was moved to Nevada.
08. If you can see the future, you don’t have to wear a bulletproof vest when you tag along on a shootout with the FBI.
09. If you’re a good enough tag along, the FBI will start following your orders after a few minutes.
10. If you want to save the world, just seeing future is not good enough, you must as well have ability to see multiple versions of it.
11. Seeing 2 minutes into the future will give you abilities to play ‘Matrix’ with approaching bullets.
12. A casino footage of some werid guy cleverly fooling around can make FBI believe in supernatural.
13. FBI agents now shoot everything in sight, unless specifically ordered “We need him ALIVE”. Don’t blame them, it’s the Patriot Act.
14. Beautiful women always have desperate lowlife ex-boyfriends stalking them – which is how they hook up with new boyfriends.
15. After ‘Deja Vu’, there was a clear need for yet another “see the future, stop the terrorists” movie.