Name: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (2011)
Imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1324999/
Rotten Tomatoes page: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/twilight_saga_breaking_dawn/
Important things i’ve learned while watching this:
01. Having super-pale skin can give you the nickname, “The Hair”
02. The vampire gene is passed on through the father.
03. For a wedding gift, give your bride a your rival.
04. If a Brazilian woman says the word, “death” in Portuguese in your face, your pregnancy is gonna be just fine.
05. Sex Ed was all a lie. Babies are born in a few months.
06. When angry, werewolves turned into humans kick their motorcycles.
07. Do not let your mother speak at your wedding. She’ll sing your old nursery rhyme.
08. Vampires sparkle in the sun, unless you’re in Brazil.
09. Vampires like to make sure the spelling and grammer is correct.
10. Poofing your chest out and standing tall shows you’re more powerful than everybody else
11. If you wait a month to go hunting, the minute you go hunt, your daughter-in-law will go into labor.
12. Vampires are lousy employers.
13. You win in chess not by checkmating the King so that your opponent has no legal moves, but by actually capturing their King with one of your pieces.