Name: The X Files: I Want to Believe (2008)
Important things i’ve learned while watching this:
01. You can be wanted from a military court conviction and stay of the grid by hanging out at your girlfriends house who happens to be your ex-partner in the FBI.
02. Mulder wasn’t exactly Miss popularity at the FBI himsel.
03. An out of work forensic pathologist can always make a few bucks as a neurosurgeon, after all it’s not exactly brain surgery- except, oh yea it is.
04. In order to prepare themselves to perform an untried and experimental form of neurosurgery, all a doctor needs to do is google “stem cell research” and print off some medical papers from websites a few days before the scheduled operation.
05. Things end badly for buxom brunettes who try to come between mulder & his girl
06. Things end badly when you call Mulder, “Fox”.
07. If you are looking for a suspect, randomly stop at a store, he will show up.
08. If you are looking for your partner, randomly drive down a road and look at post box addresses.
09. If you want to cover up serial amputations dispose of them in ice, no one will find them.
10. Pedophilac priests make good psychics.
11. Don’t worry if your head is about to be chopped off, someone will be right there to save you even though continuity leads you to believe they are minutes away.
12. Search teams with FBI coats and poking sticks, line up and search a frozen lake for a missing person and not a snow bank because it makes a better camera shot.
13. If you push an FBI agent over a tiny cliff in his car which land in snow you make sure he is dead.. Unless he is the lead.
14. If you get stuck after 60 minutes of theories, start doing real police work as checking the place which sells animal tranquiliazer, and in 10 minutes its solved.
15. If the badguys truck breaks down blocking the road to the evil hideout it will magically disappear when people need to drive to the hideout.
16. A mad scientist who is determined to keep his bizarre and unethical transplant operations a secret will let a two-headed dog wander round in the open air to guard his property.
17. If you’re an FBI agent and you are putting a psychic to the test by taking them to a perfectly innocent house and pretending it’s a crime scene, it’s not a good idea to just take them to the house across the road from the actual crime scene, which is visibly cordoned off with bright yellow police tape.
18. Sticking pencils in the ceiling is a habit hard to get rid of.