Name: The Thing (2011)
Important things i’ve learned while watching this:
01. Track down an expert on cutting a block of ice out of the ground but you don’t need nor bring any specialized tools to do it.
02. Every research facility has flamethrowers and hand grenades…in case you have to invade Okinawa on your way back to Norway.
03. It doesn’t matter if the Station Manager is Norwegian, or American, they always end up tied to a fvcking couch, or being led to one before they break into pieces.
04. Disabling vehicles is only permanent in American basecamps.
05. Just because an alien crawled out of a ship and froze for 100,000 years doesn’t mean the ship doesn’t work.
06. Having cavities isn’t a bad thing.
07. When you think one person may be an alien, split into groups of two rather than staying in a large group.
08. After a flamethrower blows up and sets your camp on fire, don’t bother putting the flames out. Concentrate on getting everyone into the Rec Room. And then after the alien attack in the rec room, set fire to the camp in other places and don’t bother putting those flames out either.
09. Pilots can survive helicopter crashes with no explanation and no visible wounds and still turn out to be human.
10. Things will leave blood evidence of a takeover behind in the shower overnight, and then as soon as the hero finds it, will then dispose of the evidence in the next 30 minutes.
11. If you have two passengers in your helicopter, keep an eye on both of them.
12. Things that crawl out of a spaceship buried a hundred feet under the ice will freeze in just one foot of ice.
13. Don’t give a scientist enough time to think about a trip to Antartica when they already have a specimen sitting on an examination table.
14. If you wear an earring on the gay side you will get burned to death.