Name: Super 8 (2011)
Important things i’ve learned while watching this:
01. When two guys hate hate each other at the beginning of the film, you just know they will (predictibly) be friends in the end.
02. At night right out of your house a car heavily smashed to your parked car but you will never hear any single sound.
03. Kids said ‘mint’ all the time in 1979.
04. The girls in 1979. will fall for the small dull one, and not the fat one… Just like in 2011.
05. I can survive a train wreck. Well, literally…even with the entire train derailing all around me. It happens in a lot of movies, but if I can survive this one, I can survive any train wreck. (taken from fringefiction.wordpress.com)
06. Kids are not affected by explosions, they are immune to them.
07. Army folks are always douches in Spielberg-esque flick.
08. When someone is mentioned as a compulsive fire starter, you can be sure that his skill will be used before the end of the movie.
09. Rubix cubes will be used to build entire cities in the future.