Name: The Walking Dead
Imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/
Important things i’ve learned while watching this:
01. Don’t pet the deer.
02. The moment you find the CDC, is the same day its about to self destruct.
03. If a group of strangers shows up on your farm looking for a little girl, do not tell them about the little girl you just found and locked in your barn.
04. Flies & birds that feed off the dead, don’t turn into Zombies.
05. If you run over spike strips your car will flip about 15 times.
06. The young black dude always has to have a nickname like T-Dawg.
07. Staying in a department store with a bunch of glass doors between you and hungry zombies is not a long-term solution.
08. When looking for safe reliable transportation, try to find something other than a horse.
09. When you find a tank, don’t try to figure out how to start it. Just leave.
10. Loud cars, motorcycles and trucks don’t attract zombies but gunshots do.
11. It’s ok to let your kids wander around a zombie disaster area so long as they stay with-in voice distance.
12. You can live quite happily in an isolated farmhouse completely Zombie free as long as you “remember to shut the gate”!
13. Zombies will not interrupt intercourse in abandoned pharmacies.
14. Don’t go on trips with Shane alone. Especially, when you’re fat.
15. If your making a run into the city, don’t bring a racist redneck and a black guy.
16. A brain is the only thing needed to control a body.
17. Sometimes you have to cover yourself in blood and guts to mask your living scent. Other times hiding behind or under a car will do.