Name: Moneyball 2011
Imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1210166/
Important things i’ve learned while watching this:
01. David Justice gets on base.
02. If you’re going to chew tobacco or sun flower seeds all day long be sure to have a paper cup handy.
03. You’ll probably be traded if you dance in the locker room.
04. The Indians don’t care if another team’s GM enters the cubicle of one of their employees and interrogates him.
05. When talking on the phone, you should hang up when you get the answer you’re looking for.
06. An ugly girlfriend means no confidence
07. Ex players who are portrayed by Brad Pitt most likely got more ass than those portrayed by Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
08. Oakland, Ca consists of nothing more than a sports stadium and vast farm land.
09. Free soda is a perk with most MLB teams.
10. Silence is the sound of losing.
11. If your kid is an accomplished guitar player she will pick out new guitars on how they look, not how they sound.
12. Good parenting advise is to stay off the internet, and don’t read, or talk to people.
13. Some girls like to write songs calling their dad a loser.
14. Baseball players would rather take one to the head rather than five in the chest and bleed to death.