Name: Fast Five (2011)
Imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596343/
Important things i’ve learned while watching this:
01. When you steal cars from a train, you can drive them over rough terrain at high speeds like they’re off road vehicles without getting a scratch.
02. The production assistant who smothered The Rock’s biceps in Cocoa Butter deserves a film credit.
03. The best way to look after your friend’s widow and son is to leave a duffle bag full of cash in their apt in the slum among gun toting neighbors.
04. After 10 years, you are now allowed to touch Dom’s sister.
05. Widows are the only cops you can trust.
06. You can fall 500 feet into a river and not get splattered.
07. While sitting in the back of an armored car with all your friends you can completely miss the fact that the one in front of you is bleeding.
08. The favela drug trade uses US currency.
09. You must show Christ the Redeemer every 5 mins to remind us they are in Rio.
10. When brawling with a professional criminal, always take off your bulletproof vest because it wont protect you from punches, only bullets
11. A 20,000 pound safe traveling at a high rate of speed, and exerting several times its weight in centrifugal force will never cause tow cables, hooks, or frames to snap, ever.
12. After being put on America’s Top 10 most wanted list, go back to the USA and open a mechanic shop in Florida.
13. After being put on America’s Top 10 most wanted list, go back to the USA to visit the friend who opened the mechanic shop in Florida.
14. Prison buses don’t have radios or backups.